Fri, Nov 15|
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham
Explore @Hu-Friedy Event Toronto
Hu-Friedy and Irene Iancu are partnering up to bring dental hygienists in the Toronto region together for a one-day seminar on the latest techniques and instruments to help you perform at your best. Join us to learn about new tools and educational opportunities with interactive lecture and hands on!
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Markham, 65 Minthorn Blvd, Markham, ON L3T 7Y9, Canada
About the Event
Hu-Friedy and Irene Iancu are partnering up to bring dental hygienists in the Toronto region together for a one-day seminar on the latest techniques and instruments to help you perform at your best. Join us to learn about new tools and educational opportunities with interactive lectures in the morning and hands-on product demonstrations in the afternoon. Are you ready to explore the latest in dental solutions?
Attendees will receive CE credit for their participation and can bring three instruments to be sharpened on site. Breakfast and lunch will be provided, and the $35 attendance fee will be donated to charity.
This one-day event is perfect for connecting with peers and exploring practical techniques, tools, and education in a welcoming and enriching environment.
Hands-on Product Demonstration Stations-
1. Hand Instrumentation- Try new hand instruments and explore site-specific scaling techniques with various Hu-Friedy instruments.
2. Diagnostics- From probing to exploring, Hu-Friedy diagnostic instruments offer various assessment techniques. Test out some new probes and see the difference High Definition mirrors make for indirect vision.
3. Piezon/Magneto- Testing out various tips for site-specific calculus removal. This rotation will give you some insight on the differences between Piezon and Magneto and assist with your technique.
4. Sharpening solutions- From standard sharpening techniques, Diamond Sharpening cards and Power sharpening. This rotation will allow you to test them all out for yourself and provide some key tips and tricks to keep your scalers sharp!
5. AIRFLOW®- Seeing is believing! AIRFLOW offers the least invasive form of biofilm removal. Try out the BRAND NEW Airflow system for yourself utilizing various powders for client-specific care.